I need my back ‘cracked' do I see a physio or chiro?

Manipulation, or the ‘crack' you feel in your spine can be done by chiropractors or physio's. It is a treatment technique that is part of a whole management process to deal with the dysfunction of a joint, whether it be in your back or somewhere else such as your ankle. It can be addictive and should only be used as a small part of the overall management of injury.


No Very

Captcha Image